What is Private Lending?
In this infobite, Funding’s National Partnerships Manager, Michelle Southern, outlines what Private Lending is and how it can help you and your clients seeking short-term loans.
In a nutshell, Private lending can offer you and your clients a simple application process, fast decisions, quick access to funds and flexible payment terms.
Examples of scenarios Funding can look at as a Private Lender include:
- Asset lends where servicing is not evident but exit strategy is sale of an asset.
- Mature aged clients
- Self employed applicants with no trading requirement
- Non residents including all visa types
- Small developments and partially completed properties
- Vacant land and land banks
- Unlimited cash out for any worthwhile purpose
- Commercial purchases
- Bridging loans
Private Funding allows you to offer secured short term finance solutions to your clients at times when the banks have said no.
FY 2021 Q3 Investor Update
Ending 31 March 2021 Please find below information overview of first mortgage investments made available during the quarter. All completed loans since inception have achieved their target return or higher. …
Funding announces AFG Partnership
AFG has today announced the appointment of non-bank mortgage lender, Funding, to the AFG panel. Funding is a short-term private lender that offers first and second registered mortgages and provides…