What is Private Lending?
In this infobite, Funding’s National Partnerships Manager, Michelle Southern, outlines what Private Lending is and how it can help you and your clients seeking short-term loans.
In a nutshell, Private lending can offer you and your clients a simple application process, fast decisions, quick access to funds and flexible payment terms.
Examples of scenarios Funding can look at as a Private Lender include:
- Asset lends where servicing is not evident but exit strategy is sale of an asset.
- Mature aged clients
- Self employed applicants with no trading requirement
- Non residents including all visa types
- Small developments and partially completed properties
- Vacant land and land banks
- Unlimited cash out for any worthwhile purpose
- Commercial purchases
- Bridging loans
Private Funding allows you to offer secured short term finance solutions to your clients at times when the banks have said no.
Funding Shortlisted for Fintech Lender of the Year Award
Funding is proud and excited to announce that we have been shortlisted as a finalist for the 2020 Australian Mortgage Awards Fintech Lender of the Year.
Communicating Committed Exit Strategies in Private Lending
This video is part three of a six-part series. Here, we clarify the difference between a primary and secondary exit strategy and discuss why clearly outlining both is paramount in the success of a private lending application.