What is Private Lending?
In this infobite, Funding’s National Partnerships Manager, Michelle Southern, outlines what Private Lending is and how it can help you and your clients seeking short-term loans.
In a nutshell, Private lending can offer you and your clients a simple application process, fast decisions, quick access to funds and flexible payment terms.
Examples of scenarios Funding can look at as a Private Lender include:
- Asset lends where servicing is not evident but exit strategy is sale of an asset.
- Mature aged clients
- Self employed applicants with no trading requirement
- Non residents including all visa types
- Small developments and partially completed properties
- Vacant land and land banks
- Unlimited cash out for any worthwhile purpose
- Commercial purchases
- Bridging loans
Private Funding allows you to offer secured short term finance solutions to your clients at times when the banks have said no.
Unlocking your Growth Potential with Funding
Empowering small developers for medium-density housing growth. Learn how Funding.com.au makes it possible.
Funding Webinar – Empowering Small Developers
Watch Funding’s webinar on finance for small developers. Learn how to help your clients access financing for projects valued up to $5 million.