Electronic Consent and Nomination
- Funding.com.au will communicate, send information and disclosure and agree to things by SMS or email or via its website funding.com.au or any related websites.
- Funding.com.au may make information like statements, documents, disclosures and notices available electronically by SMS or email or via its website funding.com.au or any related websites.
- I/We will need to regularly check for electronic communications from funding.com.au.
- If information is provided electronically, I/we may not get a paper copy.
- I/We can cancel this agreement to get information electronically at any time. However, because funding.com.au is an online service, it may not be able to continue to provide its services to me/us.
- I/We can change my/our email address or contact phone number at any time by notifying funding.com.au via the contact email displayed on its website.
- I/We consent to funding.com.au interacting with us in such a manner.
- My/Our consent will apply to this mortgage loan application and any other mortgage loan applications hereafter.
- If I/we do not consent, funding.com.au will not be able to continue with the online application process, however it may still assist me/us in person or over the telephone.
- To receive disclosures electronically, I/we need access to an Internet browser, such as Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome, and a PDF reader such as Adobe Acrobat or CutePDF, since disclosures may be in PDF format. I/we will also need access to a printer or the ability to download information in order to keep copies for my/our records.
- I/We are entitled to receive a copy of any notice or other document under the National Credit Code however, by confirming and consenting to this nomination, all I/we agree I/we are giving up the right to be provided with information direct from funding.com.au (ie. It will be provided to the primary contact who will provide it to you).
- I/We may advise funding.com.au in writing at any time, that I/we wish to cancel my/our nomination.
- I/We nominate or have nominated the primary contact to receive notices and other documentation in connection with my/our loan under the National Credit Code on my/our behalf.
- I/We consent or have consented to the primary contact receiving notices, at the primary contact’s address or email, and other documentation in connection with my/our loan under the National Credit Code on behalf on me/us.
- I/We the primary contract agree to provide any items to the other borrowers or guarantors.
In the event I/we were not present or did not complete the loan application and approval process online, the following is understood and agreed upon:
- The primary contact has been nominated and/or appointed as agent and/or has been appointed under a power of attorney on my/our behalf to complete and submit the loan application and conclude the loan application process.
- The primary contact has been nominated and/or appointed as agent and/or has been appointed under a power of attorney on my/our behalf to accept any indicative terms in the conditional approval.
- The primary contact acts, submits and agrees to these terms, conditions and policies in their own right and if applicable in their capacity as agent or attorney on my/our behalf.
- The primary contact warrants the truth of the above terms and indemnifies the lender against any loss due to fraud or misrepresentation.
- If such agency or nomination or attorney is revoked at anytime the primary contact will alert funding.com.au immediately.
By checking the box and/or clicking on the “agree” button I/we are taken to have accepted the the above terms. Checking the “agree” button of this electronically signed document is the same as providing a written signature under the terms of the Electronic Transactions Act 1999 (Cth).
Funding.com.au and any reference to funding.com.au includes funding.com.au Pty Ltd, funding Pty Ltd, it and any other parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, successors, assignors, brokers, insurers, lenders, investors and agents and this agreement extends to them.