CAREERS AT FUNDING
Our Mission: To re-imagine property lending by creating an unrivalled experience for both borrowers and investors alike.
Funding is a mortgage finance and funds management company. Founded in 2015, Funding has originated millions in mortgages and assisted many satisfied customers. Our growing team continues to build and innovate to enhance the mortgage lending space for borrowers and investors alike.
We are a team of experienced credit, mortgage and funds management professionals. Our engaged approach and attention to detail differentiates us from other lenders.
Business Development Manager - Melbourne
Department : Sales
Location : Melbourne
Funding.com.au (Funding) is a leading online platform for property finance and investing.
Funding uses technology to provide borrowers with short-term property finance; and investors that include retail and wholesale investors with stable income secured against property.
Funding is looking for a Business Development Manager to join our sales team. We are looking for someone who is based in Melbourne and happy to work remotely away from our head office on the Gold Coast. We are looking for the right person to accelerate our current momentum.
The role is to work within the Funding Sales Team, to originate mortgage applications and to manage those applications through to completion. We believe that solid relationships, and repeat business, are the keys to success.
We are growing our team of Business Development Managers with some being based in our office and others working remotely. We hire people who are passionate about sales and delivering our customers’ need for finance. Our team assists brokers and borrowers with their applications for finance presenting the best deal that we can offer, as clearly as we can, to win that business. Our sales team thrives in a fast paced, collaborative and open culture, which encourages people to share their ideas. Relevant training will be provided to fully understand our products and processes.
- Harness existing relationships and build new relationships with mortgage brokers, property finance intermediaries and direct borrowers;
- Originating mortgages and working with our settlements team and the client to see the application through to completion.
- Utilising your skills to organise and host meetings;
- Getting on the phone to as many local industry mortgage finance professionals as possible;
- You will be required to organise and host industry events with a purpose of increasing our exposure to the wider market;
- Participate in public speaking opportunities on industry discussion panels and presentations.
- Relevant property finance sales experience;
- Established network of mortgage intermediaries (highly regarded);
- The ability to work autonomously, while being part of the team;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- A keen eye for detail and opportunities;
- Well-developed prospecting skills and influencing skills;
- Confident in your approach and thrive on speaking to people and driving conversations;
- Ability to present to groups;
- The ability to develop strong working relationships with intermediaries and borrowers.
On offer to the successful candidate will be a competitive retainer and uncapped commissions. The successful candidate will be provided many opportunities for professional development and personal growth. An autonomous and entrepreneurial work environment and the opportunity to be part of a smart and enthusiastic team.
If this sounds like you, apply now with your CV and cover letter.