Common sense lending for all purposes.
Private mortgages for all purposes.
We lend secured private mortgages to individuals and companies looking for short to medium term loans for any purpose. We take a common sense approach to lending and can often assist when the banks cannot.
As the name suggests, they are mortgage loans obtained from private organisations or companies instead of going to the main banks, credit unions or big bank lenders. These private companies are quick at making decisions and you can talk directly to the decision maker instead of a bank employee who needs 5 departments above them to sign off on your loan.
Basically when the banks can’t help you and you need mortgage funding. Banks might have knocked you back or you may already know what their answer would be if you applied. It may be that you need the funding in days, you need the funding only for a short period or you need the funding and you have bad credit. Private mortgages are for you.
Typically, the main requirements are as follows:
- Equity in your real estate asset. Lenders assess your loan based on their risk lending against the value in your real property, be it your home, business premises, property purchase or investment property.
- You need to have a plan! You have to tell the lender how you intend to pay back the loan. This is commonly referred to as your “exit strategy”. Know what this is before approaching a lender (i.e. from the sale of a property or business, refinance or cash flow).
Loan terms are short term, one month to twelve months usually; they are not to be used as long term debt strategies.
There are plenty of reasons why people can’t use the banks or need alternate finance like a private mortgage.
The most common reasons for obtaining a private mortgage are:
- Banks will be too slow. You need the funds quickly.
- You only need the money for a short amount of time. There’s no point setting up a long term bank loan.
- You have bad credit.
- Your accountant has not completed your tax returns or financials required by the bank.
You don’t need all the paperwork the banks require to obtain private mortgage lending. All you need is basic financial information to complete the application and equity or cash to contribute to the deal. You also need a strong exit plan. This exit plan is a strategy on how you are going to repay the borrowed amount.
Why use funding.com.au for your private mortgages?
How do I get started?
Receive a conditional approval the same day if we can fund your loan.
We complete our due diligence on the loan and on formal approval loan documents are signed.
Within days, not weeks or months. We have settled loans in as little as 48 hours.