FUNDING'S ONLINE BRIDGING LOAN PROCESS
At funding we lend to individuals and companies looking for short to medium term bridging loans for any purpose. Our online bridging loan process is simple, and our decisions are fast. We often can settle in 3 to 4 days (not 3 to 4 weeks). To help you understand our lending procedure, we have listed down the steps involved in our online borrower process. If you do not want to apply online for our bridging finance, feel free to get in contact with our lending staff who can assist over email and phone.
- Completion of loan application: The first step of our online application process is completion of our loan application for bridging finance. The borrower fills out and submits the application online. Once the application is completed and sent through to us, the system automatically makes the applicant an account on our online platform. The borrower will then receive an email with their login details to sign back in.
- Issue conditional offer: Provided you fit within certain criteria, you will receive an instant conditional offer. If you do not fit within the criteria, no need to stress, a case manager will review your file and be in touch.
- Acceptance of conditional offer: The borrower applicant can accept the offer from their online account. The offer will outline all the relevant documents for the borrower to read prior to accepting the offer. Once the offer is accepted we kick start your loan and get the valuation (if required) underway.
- Supporting documents: The next stage of the process will require you to upload or email all your supporting documents. Our online platform allows you to save the documents at every step and the applicant is able to leave and come back to their online account at any point and finish the application from where they had left off. If the borrower requires any assistance on the documents or have any questions, they can reach out to our loan servicing team at any time.
- Formal approval: Once we have completed our assessment and valuation (if required), we provide a formal approval for the bridging loan. The borrower is notified via email about the loan approval and the loan documents are created and issued to their solicitor.
- Issue loan documents: Once the loan documents are issued, we notify the borrower and advise them to book an appointment to sign the loan documents.
- Settlement: The final step is settlement, where we inform the borrower that the loan has been now settled.
We value your time and we focus on making it easier for us to work together. Funding is disrupting the mortgage industry reducing the application to settlement time down to 7 days or less. We take the common sense approach to lending and can often assist when the banks cannot.
Property loans for all purposes.
We lend to individuals and companies looking for short to medium term loans for any purpose. We take a common sense approach to lending and can often assist when the banks cannot.
The obligation free conditional approval will outline all rates and fees. It is tailored to your specific loan needs.
The loan to value or LVR is the maximum lend secured over the property. Our typical LVR is 65% or lower of the property value. On some occasions, 70% may be considered depending on the location and type of security property.
Loan terms are typically between 1 and 36 months.
Residential, commercial and vacant land. In all metropolitan areas in all states.
Borrowers can be individuals, companies or trusts borrowing for any purpose including personal or business. Borrowers must have sound real estate security, the ability to meet their repayments and a strong repayment strategy to exit the loan at the end of the term.